- We believe in one God-the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Old and New Testament Scriptures, given by plenary inspiration, contain all truth necessary to faith and Christian living.
- We believe that man is born with a fallen nature, and is, therefore, inclined to evil, and that continually.
- We believe that the finally impenitent are hopelessly and eternally lost.
- We believe that the atonement through Jesus Christ is for the whole human race; and that whosoever repents and believes on the Lord Jesus Christ is justified and regenerated and saved from the dominion of sin.
- We believe that believers are to be sanctified wholly, subsequent to regeneration, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit bears witness to the new birth, and also to the entire sanctification of believers.
- We believe that our Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and the final judgment will take place.
Services at WCC usually last from 60 to 120 minutes in length. All services begin with praise and worship music. We enjoy contemporary Christian favorites along with the occasional traditional hymn. We use a video projection system to make things easy to follow but encourage you to bring your own Bible as well. There are often some kind of treats served and we never go without coffee. We often make use of the altar for prayer and petition, as well as confessing needs to God. We are in Hawaii so casual attire is expected. Shorts, slippers, and t-shirts are common. Some people prefer to dress-up. Whatever fits your personality is fine as long is it isn't overtly offensive or inappropriate for a family atmosphere.